Blog

Hair Transplant Options to Consider

The most common cause for loss of hair is genetic reasons in both women and men. Up to 95% of the total number of cases for alopecia or baldness is due to hereditary factors. The remaining 5% of the baldness can be attributed to several factors such as illness, stress, diet or medications. Hair transplantation […]


5 Facts about Facial Implants

Sadly, not all of us are born with perfect features. Maybe, you have a weak jaw, an oddly sized chin or even poorly developed facial contours. Whatever the issue might be, there is no reason for you to be upset. Thanks to the magic of modern medicine, doctors can now correct these problems using ‘facial […]


Remove Unwanted Scars With Scar Revision

Scar revision surgeries can assist in reducing the appearance of stubborn scars that do not fade easily. Scars usually surface when the skin that has been damaged due to injuries, trauma or from surgical incisions undergoes healing. A scar revision surgery can help ensure that the scars diminish so the scarred skin matches the texture […]


All You Need To Know About Facelifts

A facelift can help reduce aging signs and give the skin a more taut and smooth appearance. The results of a facelift depend greatly on the experience and expertise of the plastic surgeon. It is also important to discuss the expectations of the facelift with the surgeon, so they can explain whether the expectations are […]


4 Things You Need To Know About Liposuction

Before you decide to receive any medical or surgical treatment, there are certain things you should know. Liposuction is usually undergone as a cosmetic procedure, so you should be aware of all the important factors, risks, and preparations that go into making liposuction as safe and beneficial as possible. There Are Different Kinds Of Liposuction […]


Male Breast Reduction for Adolescents

Between hormones and body changes, adolescence can be a difficult time. Considering that an estimated 30 to 50 percent of all boys develop some level of gynecomastia during puberty, it can make it even harder. What Is Gynecomastia? Gynecomastia describes the development of breast tissue in men and adolescent boys. Although it’s typically due to […]


Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Augmentation

When a woman is considering undergoing breast augmentation she often has concerns that are based on myth. Many women come into a breast augmentation consultation misinformed. To follow is a look into the most common misconceptions women have about breast augmentation, and the truth behind these myths. Top Five Myths About Breast Augmentation Breast Implants […]


What is Otoplasty?

Otoplasty, commonly known as ear surgery, is a cosmetic procedure that works to improve the aesthetics of a patient’s ears. Typically, otoplasty sets ears closer back to the head while also reducing the size of larger ears. There are also multiple issues that otoplasty can help correct, such as cupped ears, shell ears or large […]


Top Reasons to Consider Abdominoplasty

Abdominoplasty, better known as a “tummy tuck,” is a procedure that helps flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and body fat and tightening muscles. This surgery is considered most effective for men and women who are in otherwise good health, but have areas of body fat and loose skin that cannot be eliminated with […]


Are Facial Implants for You?

Facial implants are designed to enhance certain features of your face, such as your cheeks or jaw line. Full cheeks and a strong jaw line are often associated with a more youthful appearance, and enhancing these features can improve a person’s appearance – along with their self-esteem. Good candidates for facial implants are patients who […]


All You Need To Know About Facelifts

A facelift can help reduce aging signs and give the skin a more taut and smooth appearance. The Continue Reading

Top Reasons to Consider Abdominoplasty

Abdominoplasty, better known as a “tummy tuck,” is a procedure that helps flatten the abdomen by removing excess Continue Reading

Top Reasons to Consider Breast Augmentation

Breast augmentation is a procedure that can give women with small or uneven breasts a chance to feel Continue Reading

Request A Consultation

  • * All indicated fields must be completed.
    Please include non-medical questions and correspondence only.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.